Tips for mounting the REPUSEL mirrors:
- PLEASE READ FIRST THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE, WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THE BOX, BEFORE YOU START USING THE REPUSEL CARAVAN MIRROR.
- Take for first time mounting some time, while you adjust the strap to your car mirror. This is very important for the security of you and your passengers. Next time, mounting is a matter of seconds!
- Mount the system as far as possible towards the car, particularly if your mirror is round shaped.
- Before first time mounting, unscrew the wing-turn-knobs as far as possible, so they can be tightened properly later.
- Slide at least 3 suckers on the strap. Some cars (often with very round mirrors) may obtain best results by putting the first slidable
sucker all the way down, right after the hook and the second and third some centimeters further.
- When you stop for fuel or coffee during your road trip, regularly check on the tension of the straps.
- More tips can be found in the user manual.